A Wedding or Function in the area?... Stay with us and we will provide free transport for you
A Magnificent Location in the heart of the Australian Bush yet within easy reach by train or car of the major city, Sydney or Wollongong and the Illawarra.
Laze in a hammock or sun lounge and be greeted by many beautiful birds, kangaroos and deer just to name a few.
Take a stroll in our backyard and you will see the National park at its finest. Wonderous Kellys falls just minutes away.
Escape the hustle and bustle of city life, Relax & Unwind at TOPSTAY!
Plenty of room for the kids to explore or a romantic weekend WITHOUT THEM! Your choice!
Take a ride on the wild side on a HARLEY TOUR with JUST CRUISIN' HARLEY DAVIDSON MOTORCYCLE TOURS. A Tour can be incorporated into your stay for a much more exciting and invigorating way to see the countryside and all it has to offer.
A package is available with a one hour Harley Tour on a Harley Davidson Trike or Sidecar for 2 people and one nights accommodation (with breakfast included) in the luxurious self contained unit for only $300. (Subject to availability)
Packages can also be arranged to include Hanggliding at Bald Hill or a Tandem Skydive at SkyDive The Beach in Wollongong.
OR ALL THREE IF YOU LIKE!!!
Once you've had your adrenalin rush return to an amazingly comfortable bed where you will glide to sleep for a nights sleep you can only dream of...
We are a MOTORCYCLE FRIENDLY establishment, being members of the ULYSSES MOTORCYCLE CLUB and we are able to offer secure undercover parking for your motorcycle during your stay with us. The ride over the SEA CLIFF BRIDGE and along THE GRAND PACIFIC DRIVE to Wollongong is as good as it gets.
Your on-site hosts Shelley and Steve will respect your privacy but, as long term residents of this area, will also be willing to join you in a glass of Aussie wine or beer or to provide any assistance to ensure your stay here is a memorable one.
TYPES OF ACCOMMODATION
LUXURY Fully Self Contained unit with Ensuite
A queen size bed lower level, and a queen size bed on the mezzanine floor level. Your comfort is our priority with our amazingly comfortable beds where you will glide into sleep for a nights sleep you can only dream of...
All linen and towels are provided.
Sleeps 4 people. (2 couples or a family)
Please enquire if you require an extra mattress for an extra person this can be arranged at the extra person/night charge
The KITCHENETTE has a refrigerator, 2 burner stove/oven and a microwave with all cookware and tableware provided. There is a TV and DVD player with a library of DVDs to play and free wireless internet to all rooms of the house!
Weekend(fri/sat night) $175 for 2 ppl/nightWeeknights(Sun/thurs) $150 for 2 ppl/night
Extra adult - $40 per person per/night
Extra child - $20 per person per/night
3 ROOMS UPPER LEVELS
Forest View Room with double bed - $120 per night
Sunset Room with double bed - $100 per night
LOFT with 2 Double beds and a single bed - $160 per night
All linen and towels provided, a TV and a shared bathroom.
Laundry Facilities FREE OF CHARGE
PICKUP and drop off at local railway station is also available.
PICKUP from Airport for a fee.
For PARTIES or FUNCTIONS in the area courtesy DROP OFF & PICKUP service is available. Please ask!
Things to do in the area:
1. Get your adrenalin pumping with a Harley Tour.
4. Sky diving for those daredevils
5. Surfing - Learn to surf or have a surfing trip away. 5mins drive to Stanwell Park beach and many other nearby picturesque beaches
7. Art galleries for those art lovers
8. Shopping & markets for those looking for a bargain
9 Dine in World Class restaurants and cafes
Stanwell Park Beach with ovals to play sports with the Kids
Bald Hill lookout with Panoramic views of Stanwell Park Beach, Sea Cliff Bridge stretching to Wollongong. Perfect Picture spot!
Sublime Point lookout
Many beaches along the Coast for Fish and chips OR bring your own Picnic lunch!
OR Picnic Baskets can be arranged through award winning local R&R Cafe & Catering.
11. Bicycle riding - MOBILE BIKE RENTAL will drop off and pickup push bikes for you, a perfect way to see the SPECTACULAR SOUTH COAST. Grand Pacific Drive and its surrounds has many destinations for you to explore!
12. Bushwalking in our backyard - The Royal National Park
13. Go to Sydneys major tourist attractions:
The Opera house - The Harbour bridge, Darling Harbour, Toronga Zoo, IMAX Cinema, The Sydney aquarium, Museums, Galleries, Botanical Gardens etc.
14. Meet the locals.
Experience Wollongongs Night Life
15. Tour Symbio Wildlife Gardens, a bushland zoo with more than 1, 000 animals in a 'cage free' environment. Native Australian animals on show for you to see & touch.
16. Horse Riding
17. Skirmish Paintball, an adventurous activity JUST FOR FUN!
18. Visit the Illwarra Fly, a spectacular tree top walk an adventurous Day Trip. A breath taking view across the Illawarra.
19 Visit the Royal National Park
20. Golf Driving Range to get rid of that BUILT UP ANGER! A great stress reliever - TRUST ME !
21. Hindu Temple
And Last but not Least Relaxing in a Hammock or Sun lounge on the surrounding balconies or front Deck or in the gardens of TOPSTAY !